Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mozambique Greeting Cards!!



NEW MOZAMBIQUE GREETING CARDS!

Hello Everyone!! I have gotten some beautiful picture cards by way of a friend who has been to Mozambique in years past!! She was so sweet to give them to me, and they are really lovely and strikingly colored pictures. I have been putting them on blank cards and have matching envelopes.

- I have them in sets of 6 and asking for a donation of around $8 for them - or if you want singles you're welcome to have those for a dollar (though if I'm mailing them to you, I guess that would be less economical! :)) I can also make them into postcards if you think you would use that more than a greeting card.

-If you are interested you can just give me your email address either on here or at my email Tcierpke@gmail.com and pay through my Paypal or by check to
131 hermitage woods drive Hermitage TN. 37076
The checks should just me out to me, since I am going to be paying the school directly and for my shots and Malaria pills!! :)

These pictures are a sample of what they look like (the colors are more radiant than on here :)), and there are about 6 more different pictures.
















The countdown is on! I'm leaving in almost exactly 5 weeks!! And I need to have everything paid for by May 10th - which is in about two weeks.
Shots are scheduled for the first week of May, and the hunt is on for my big list of supplies!
My Visa application is being processed, and I am reasing my awesome books.
My excitement is growing more and more. :)
My prayer needs are:
-That I will make my face like flint and continue to seek God every day regardless of what I'm doing ro where I'm going.
-That I will trust God for the supplying of these little needs, and won't let them distract me from God Himself!!!!!

Thank you all
Tetra


P.S. Be sure to choose "personal payment" or "gift" or "other" if Payal gives you a payment option. That way I won't have a charge taken out of the payment. :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment