Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello all!

I am blessed, and happy. :) Not for a particular reason other than the fact that God shows me love and faithfulness.

I am currently getting through my Visa application, preparing to get shots, and starting to look for different needed items like a tent, a sleeping bag, and Malaria pills!!! haha - oh the joys of preparation. I am also reading wonderful required books (right now "Peace Child" and "Compelled by Love" - sooo good!!), and trying to learn a little Portuguese!!! Bom Dia'! Sou Americano e' nao falo Portugues'. That means that I'm American and can't speak Protuguese. Haha, self explanatory, I guess!

Thank you for your prayers. I'm having a fundraiser show and Craft Fair in the beginning of May. I will put more info up about that soon.

I am holding continually holding onto God, and trying to spend as much time with Him as possible. That makes everything easier. :)

More to come!

Tetra





No comments:

Post a Comment