Thursday, March 25, 2010

I will hold on to you!!!

Urgent news!

- Because of the World cup in Johannesburg this summer, flights are filling up quickly. I need to buy my plane ticket as soon as possible. I'm standing in faith, but don't have the money for the ticket yet. Please pray for me! :) Thank you - I can't wait to share the story of how this miracle happens!! God is so so faithful to me always, and I have been realizing that I can't change God's will for me to get to the school. If He wants me to get there, then He will get me there. I'm doing all I can so, the rest is easy - waiting for Him to move. This is a really good reminder for me!

Pray for my faith. I need God, and that's a good thing. I want to always be in this place. We will see what He does, as I wait.

Thank you all!

Tetra

(Again, please trust me when I say that I don't want to manipulate. I am sharing this not as a way to subtly beg for help - but to honestly share my heart and situation.) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment